The Leatherman Juice XE6 has it all. The beefiest in the Juice line, it's still great for small hands and spaces and even features a corkscrew. So saw away some branches to set up the perfect picnic spot, tighten up those picnic chair bolts, bring out the vino and slice up some cheese and crackers.
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
A heat treatable, aero-grade aluminum alloy that is extremely durable yet lightweight. 6061-T6 is used on handle scales in Leatherman multi-tools to reduce weight without losing strength.
Type II Anodized Aluminum
Type 2 anodized aluminum is an aluminum with a porous coating that provides wear and corrosion resistance.
- Needlenose Pliers - A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers - A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters - Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters - 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Knife - A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Saw - A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- 420HC Serrated Knife - A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- Spring-action Scissors - Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
- Awl - An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands.
- Can Opener - A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener - A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Corkscrew w/ Assist - A stainless steel helix tool with a handy arm that extends to brace against the lip of the bottle for leverage when removing a cork.
- Wood/Metal File - A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Diamond-coated File - A stainless steel blank coated with premium synthetic diamond particles which create a rough surface that can be used to sharpen hard steel blades with much more precision than wood/metal files.
- Phillips Screwdriver - Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium/Large Screwdriver - A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium or large slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver - A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Extra-small Screwdriver - A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on extra-small and eyeglass screws.
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 2.27 in | 5.77 cm
CLOSED LENGTH: 3.25 in | 8.26 cm