The Leatherman Juice C2 is an extremely handy little devil with all new anodized aluminum handles. A true Leatherman, the C2 is well equipped with pliers, wire cutters, and four screwdrivers. The Juice C2 is the slimmest of the Juice models, but still has a corkscrew, so even those who travel lightest can enjoy the finer things in life.
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
A heat treatable, aero-grade aluminum alloy that is extremely durable yet lightweight. 6061-T6 is used on handle scales in Leatherman multi-tools to reduce weight without losing strength.
Type II Anodized Aluminum
Type 2 anodized aluminum is an aluminum with a porous coating that provides wear and corrosion resistance.
- Needlenose Pliers - A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers - A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters - Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters - 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Knife - A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Can Opener - A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener - A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Corkscrew w/ Assist - A stainless steel helix tool with a handy arm that extends to brace against the lip of the bottle for leverage when removing a cork.
- Phillips Screwdriver - Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium/Large Screwdriver - A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium or large slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver - A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Extra-small Screwdriver - A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on extra-small and eyeglass screws.
BLADE LENGTH: 2.27 in | 5.77 cm
CLOSED LENGTH: 3.25 in | 8.26 cm